Monday, July 12, 2010

Dreams/Weight

I'm starting to wonder if the end is coming or a end. last night my dreams involved knowing these codes that came constantly. One of them was "2166". It was weird. then this other one was of my bf being in my bed and it felt so real. I was like stop moving! and he didn't listen and people came in but I pretended to be asleep. then I started crying and asking why he could never do what i ask him to. only, this time he didn't really seemed to care. :( I keep having bad dreams of him. Yesterday it was that my bjs did nothing for him and the day before that it was him flirting with some chick at a bar/grilll place when he was supposed to be "looking" for me. :\
Anyway, he had to leave since he was busted and i ran after him and couldn't catch up. He drove off and that's when the number thing started. I had his phone also! So i was trying to catch up with him.. But i was slowly running/flying. It was weird.
__________________________________________________________________

Moving on, I think I'm only going to count what I weigh in the morning (after I pottah) as my weight for the day. Because I always down ounces of water a day making me weigh more than what I actually do.. Or should I just count the weigh I am at after I excersise? Idk. :(
Anyway today I'm at 128.5. Which will go up two pounds during the day, and hopefully go down 3 tomorrow morning. making me 127.5 :D But I doubt it'll work that way.. But I'm determined to lose this weight. :(
Today is Celebrate Me Day so i'm going to give my toes/fingers a mani/pedi. Well, trim them and paint them lol. I wish I had a sibling to share nail polish with. I only have one vile of purple.. Oh well.. Purple toes it is.. Maybe fingers too..

well i have to end this now, got to go to the gym, work on me, and see what mi madre needs.
toodaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment