Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 1/28


1/+2/9

Food:
2/2. All I ate was some grapes, went to the gym, and then had two homemade tacos. I'm rounding the grapes to 100(?) and the tacos (bean and cheese) were about 550(?) All together I KNOW i had no more than 700 Calories. Still alot, but it's a start. I'm thinking it as 600<

Water:
1/2. Allthough I drank as much as I could remember. I think the total would be about 3 water bottles. For sure two. I was busy today..

Excersise:
2/2. I stretched and warmed up for a good five minutes. Ran on the tredmill for at least 10/20 minutes. fast walked for the same. All together I was on for about 27 minutes. (My friend rushed me :( because she had to go to work and she was my ride there. We're going again in the morning.)

Journaling/Posting:
2/2. I feel kinda bad since it's late, but I got home at 11:48 and went straight to type this. Either way, it's posted and not forgotten haha.

Daily Self Esteem Challenge:
2/2. :) I went to my boyfriend's house and we all played this game called zombies!!! I was so close to winning, but oh well. I'm making sure that from now on we hang out with all our friends or with other people b/c I promised my friend I'd try to go as long as I can without "woopie." Too many chances for pregnancy scares.. but I digress...haha..

Welp. I had a long day and i'm hitting the hay. Gotta get up early to excersise. :) Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment