Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dreams

Last night I had a dream where I was with my friends in this car and
we were driving around going to some fastfood place. (I think MccyD's)
However, I was with my one skinny friend and I had been there before.
She had wanted to go to the restroom and we stumbled inside looking.
So I was like, "It's up the stairs!" I think I was drunk, and we go up
the stairs and I reach the top and I'm like "oh no! the other set of
stairs!" (why mcdonald's has two stairs cases, let alone ONE beats me..)
and she's going all the way up and i finally got down and told her I'd
wait for her. THe staircase led to a wall, so she was just going up just
to do it. So I finally get down and turn around to wait on her and BAM.

My alarm goes off on my phone. And I reach over and I'm like "NO!!" and
I go back down to try to meet up with her. but i couldn't. :(

So it's like, Skinny danced with me, followed me, and when I said I'd
wait on her, I was pulled away by outside forces.

Thats a great way to look at this.... -____-

_________________________________________

On a side note, that alarm woke me up for a reason. I have to go the gym today
and it's aleady 935 am. I have a party to go to around 3. (AND a babyshower!)
But I HAVE to get my excersise in. My ride's clothes are in the dryer right now so I figred i'd type this in the mean time. Well.. I'm off to stretch, change, and eat some grapes or a salad.

Byefornow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment