Friday, July 9, 2010

28 Day Plan.

So I've decided to do the 28 Day Challenge. Starting today, seeing how I haven't eaten yet.

Information!!:)
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/paperdoll/28dayplan/plan.html

Okay, so. To break it down :)
1. Food
2. Water
3. Excersise
4. Journaling/Posting
5. Daily Self esteem Challenge

1. Food.
If I go under my limit then two points. Over a little, one. Completely failed=0.
My plan is to eat salads daily. also, fruits, grapes, etc. :) NO meat. ew.
I want my daily goal to be no more than 1000 calories. (why so high? :O)

2. Water.
Water is a must for any diet to work and to flush you out. :) 64+ ounces = 2 points. 32-64 is 1 point, and less than 32 is 0. 32 ounces= 2 cups of water. And ofcourse doubling it means 4 cups. Im going to strive for 4 a day, which will be easy because I'll reuse my water bottle. One bottle = 16.9 OZ. I'll drink four of them which will equal 67.6 ounces :)

3. Excersise! :)
This is my favorite one. This burns calories!
"If you work out for 30 minutes or more, 2 points. 20-29 minutes, 1 point. Less than 20 minutes, 0 points. It's unrealistic to expect us to work out every day, so you get a "Get out of exercise free" card to use once a week."
I intend to have 3 of those cards lol. But I DO NOT intend to use them. I know i can excersise a day -gym, running in the mornings, situps. I can do it. :) (In fact, I'm going to the gym after I post this :))

4. Posting
this is easy also. Although I won't get any points if i miss a day, I'll still post how i did the next day along with that day's.

5. "Self Esteem Challenge: This is where it gets fun. Every day of the week, there's a special daily challenge that you get to select. If you do it, you get 2 points, if you don't do one, you get 0. Challenge points are the only points that you can make up later, though.

- Monday Challenge: Celebrate Me! Give yourself a facial, take a bubble bath, get a few minutes to yourself, etc. Do something to make yourself feel good.

- Tuesday Challenge: Procrastinator's Anonymous: Everyone has something they're putting off - this is your chance to finally DO it.

- Wednesday Challenge: Random Act of Kindness Day. Commit a random act of kindness - give a compliment, be polite to a telemarketer, donate to charity - anything as long as it's nice!

- Thursday Challenge: Try It, You'll Like it! Do a new exercise, make a new recipe that looks good - expand your horizons!

- Friday Challenge: Fun Day! Blow bubbles, go to a movie, dance, be silly, have fun!

- Saturday Challenge: Cleaning out the Cobwebs: Clean something in your house that needs it.

- Sunday Challenge: This is a make-up day for all your other challenge days. If you missed a challenge, do it on Sunday. If not, just plan for the next week and take it easy.

If you eat a little extra food, you can exercise extra to make up for the food points. 30 minutes for every 150 calories. You have to decide if it's worth it. In your daily post, make sure you post your numbers. Your first number is the number of days you've been in the challenge, the second is the pounds you've lost and the third is the total number of points you've earned on the challenge so far. So if you've been on the plan for 7 days, you've lost 1.5 pounds and you have gotten 68 points, you'd just post 7/1.5/68. Also, tell us about your daily self esteem challenge.. let us know how you loved yourself today! Most of the time ana-life is so negative.. take a 28 day break and do good things for yourself every day.. and earn 2 points!"

So today's Friday, which means Fun Day! I'm going to use this to hang out with my boyfriend later and make a present for his birthday tomorow. :)

I'll post again later today about how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment