Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 2/28

2/Idwk./15
Today.
Was.
Horrible.

It started off so well. I worked out. Downed water. Ate grapes and some vegetables.
Then I had to go to a restraruant. and BOMBED. It was horrible, once I started I couldn't stop. I did get SOME points, however I don't deserve them.

Food:
0/2. I started off well, ended horribly. HOwever, the restraurant we went to was a fondue restraraunt. I ordered vegetarian. SO my meals were chips/vegies with cheese. then a ceaser salad. then frying vegetables in no fat and no cholestorol oil. But they had dips and coverings for them... :((. OH. and the big knock out. I had cake. CAKE. and i still have some with me right now. damn my life. I'm probably going to eat the rest of it after typing this and puke it up. fml.

Water:
2/2. I had a glass at the resturant, maybe two and for sure 3-4 of my water bottle.

Exercise:
2/2. I went running for 32:22 minutes. burned 150 calories for sure. If i had set it to incline i wouldve burned soooo much more. I intend to use incline from now on. After running on the tredmills i did some workouts for my stomach and left.

Posting:
2/2. It IS late. but I'm still posting before I go to bed.

Daily Self Esteem Challenge:
0/2. I left my house as soon as i got back from the gym. nothing was done. :(

Freaking fail. I neeed to sleep. i'm typing horribly and falling asleeep. night.

No comments:

Post a Comment