Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dreams/ Pumped UP!!

Tonight, we start the fire. Tonight we BREAK away. :)

When I know I'm about to work out I get immensely happy. Idk why. Maybe it's cause I get to burn calories, maybe it's cause I feel sooo much better after. Either way, it's amazing.

Idk what was wrong with me yesterday. Everyone seemed to piss me off. My boyfriend, facebook people, etc. But I'm looking passall that today.

Yesterday I ate doughnuts at a friend's house (I hung out with her b/c her bf dumped her to think about their relationship) and she was sad and all that jazz. So we got doughnuts. I couldn't stop myself. I ate two creme filled and a strawberry frosted one. Dammit and a frosted blueberry one... Ugh. So I puked and puked and puked.
However it was hard. I ran water. went to her toilet and it just slid out. it felt different. Maybe because I didn't really drink water that day. Anyway. It was me, her, her sister/mother, my boyfriend, and our friend. we all hung out with her and i had to leave and quietly puke and make sure no one noticed. It was hella hard and I was so nervous somebody woould notice or her mom would yell at me. BUt strangely no one had caught on or noticed. I guess they thought i was pooping..? Great..

OKAY. So. Dreams!
Last night I had a dream that my old language arts teacher was permtting us to drink alcohol in class. Then he got busted. it was wierd.
_______________________________________________________

So, today my friend that I always go to the Gym with is available togo right now, she just got off, YES. i'm going to purge off any leftover doughnuts from yesterday. I'm striving for 500 calories today.

My mom said "don't expect to go anywhere today, we're cleaning." blahblah.
All I need to do is clean my room and vacuum the bathroom floor. OH I better start on my laundry..

So it's
1.) Crunches.
2.) Laundry.
3.) Gym.
4.) Vacuum Bathroom.
5.) Clean my room.
6.) Crunches before bed.

Maybe I won't end up hanging out with my friends.. but we'll see.. At least my mom knows the importance of me going to the gym at least.. She probably thinks i'm big still. Oh well. She MAY make me clean the porch also(wtf?) No one touches that. but we'll see. I got to go change to workout :D toodaloo.

1 comment:

  1. Workingout is hard to fit in between life tasks. I usually run at lunch, but then I feel gross the rest of the day. Maybe I should start getting up at 530 AM and run before work? eek that sounds sooo not fun! lol
    good luck!
    http://zombiediet.blogspot.com/?zx=7da9dda9dc06ea17

    ReplyDelete