Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dreams/Body Image.

Last night I had a dream about having bigger boobs. I had my nails/face done yesterday and when I had bigger breasts I felt beautiful. Ofcourse I was superskinny also. then it got wierd. The Joker (you know, from the dark knight) came in my window (it was dark btw) and stared at me and lunged at me. I was on my bed like "whatttt?? o.o" It was... weird.
_________________________________

Moving on, that dream made me realise, I'm DEFINITELY getting a boobjob. I'm so flatchested and I know once I loose all this weight I'll be superflatchested. So I need to save like 5,000 dollars for one. Joy -_-. But I know it will help me feel more confident.. and pretty. I woke up feeling amazing, kinda full, but amazing, then I looked in the mirror and felt like SHIT. My boobs were small again and my hair was a mess, etc. I hate how I look. I don't get what my boyfriend finds attractive about me..

Oh, I forgot to mention yesterday that I tried purging those nachos yesterday. With a toothbrush instead of my fingers b/c I had just gotten my nails done. I ended up using my fingers anyway... I don't care for toothbrushes..

And I tricked my friends yesterday also. I got them to believe I wanted to go on a walk, when in reality I was trying to get my excersise in. I had planned it out also, walk at lest 15 minutes out, 15 min walk back, so i owuld have my 30 minutes. They found a shortcut back but we walked further out so it was still like 32 min.

I did my situps today! I have to do the other half tonight. I started drinking my water and ate some grapes and a few bites of a veggie burger. I NEED to go to the gym today. how many calories burned equals a pound? I want to know, but then again I don't.

ending this now. I need to workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment