Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 4/28 fucking rant.

Wth. WHAT. THEFUCKING. HEll.

omg.

I asked my boyfriend last night on messenger if he thought i was fat. I knew he wasn't online but he still couldve replied to that b/c i know he got it.

He didn't.

He didn't mention it at all.

Then today I go over to hang out and what fucking happens? He grabs my stomache and says, "Ah, I can feel it kicking."

....

AM i THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS??

Joking about pregnancy with a woman who isn't pregnant is inevertedly but nonetheless still
calling them fat.

I wanted to burst into tears. Fucking Asshole.

From now on I'm doing situps and crunches. Starting tomorow morning. 25 in the morning and 25 at night. Fucking fuck. I want a flat stomache. So fucking bad. and I can't go to the gym tomorrow b/c my friend is on super shift tonight and tomorrow.
I'm probably just going to run around our "park" for 30 minutes tomorrow. Or see if someone in my family will take me to the gym. idk.fuck.

And I have a headache right now. idk if it's from hunger or keeping my hair up, idgafrn.

Tomorrow, I'm eating NOTHING but grapes. that's MY mini goal for the day. Grapes, and water.

Now I have the fucking hiccups. I'm ending this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment