Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dreams. Goals for today.

Last night I had a dream about going to this water park with a bunch of skinny little girls. I felt big/fat as always. THen I had this other dreamw where I looked out my window from the ground to look at the sky with my boyfriend. I saw falling buildings and planes, so i ran out of the house. there i grabbed 2 kittens and placed them in a cage for my mom. It was to take them to a shelter and wash them.
Sooooooooooo Random. haha.
__________________________________________________

Okay, so I looked up the nutrition facts for that cake I have. GOD. It's deadly.
I feel kinda sick too, it's from all that sugar in the cake :\ And the sad part is I still want to eat it now. I haven't eaten breakfast this morning yet, all I want are grapes and some vegetables. Damn. But that cake... This is why I seriously don't lke birthdays.

But moving on, since I failed so horribly yesterday, these next couple of days AND today I'm going to make up for. Sunday is make up a challenge day! I'm going to clean the bathroom >.< ew. But it does need a good cleaning...

After that I'm going to see about going to the gym. My friend gets off at 2 i think so i'm going around 230? That gives me a good 2 hours to fully clean that bathroom. Afterwards I may practice on parallel parking with my father. If he's up or here(he's so tired all the time!)

I'll down lots of water and grapes so i don't feel hungry. Maybe eat a salad later..

So, the only problem here is that cake. OH LAWDIE. whattodo.



Obviously, I better not eat it so I don't end up like THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment