Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 3/28

3/0/24

Food:
1/2. This is bleh. I touched that cake. it's gone now except for some icing. however I puked it up. I was dry heaving and my chest was hurting, but I had to get it out. Later on I had grapes. then a vegetable sandwitch (Patties are only 100 cal!) and some more grapes.

Water:
2/2. This is the worst part lately. Besides the gym, i'm forcing this down my throat. I've realized now that it gives you a full feeling. So i need to start early on it.

Excersise:
2/2. Hell I would give me a 3/2, it was awsome. I did 35 minutes on this machine called an elyptical or something.. anyway, usually on 30 minutes on the tredmill i do like 130 to about 150 calories. Sometimes less. on this new machine i tried i burned 244 calories! omg. i'm so proud.

Journaling/Posting:
2/2.:)

Daily Self Esteem Challenge:
2/2. I cleaned the bathtub/toilet/sinks, all that fun stuff. Yuck. :( but it makes up for not doing it yesterday..

ending this short today. I have to watch trueblood :) then off to sleep so i won't be tempted to eat anything tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment